Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tom

Forgive me for not posting recently, our internet was down! I need to write a post about my faja, Thomas in honor of Father's Day! Although I have blonde hair and blue eyes unlike my dad, I do look like him a lot. Oh wait, except he's really tall and I'm really not. I am like my dad in many ways. We're both observers and people pleasers and do better in smaller social settings. I also get my stubbornness from my dad, which is unfortunate for my mom. My dad gives me great advice and always thinks carefully about what to say. He is very into soccer, but never forced me to play (thank goodness because I'm awfulllll) He puts so much time and energy into everything he does and I'm always proud of him. He is also an excellent cook! He makes homemade pizza and this chocolate cake that is to die for. While I'm at school he sends me texts like this:

Bee,

Hi honey! I hope school is going well. We are so proud of you and we miss you. We'll see you soon and can't wait to hear all about it!

Love,


Dad

I'm so lucky to have my dad! Happy Father's Day and congrats on making it on my blog!

 Love,
Carenpants

No comments:

Post a Comment