Monday, September 24, 2012

Quote of the week

I get quoteland.com's quote of the week in my inbox every Monday. Here's what I got this morning: 

Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you... while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.

                                                                       -John Muir

What an awesome quote for a gorgeous Monday. This is the view I was thinking of when I read the email: 


I took this photo at a mountain top wedding in Breckenridge last September. 

I have so much love for fall I don't even know what to do with myself. 

Countdown until I can start my Halloween countdown: 9 days 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad to see you blogging again. Although, you might have a few more unread posts I just haven't gotten to yet. :)

    ReplyDelete