Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Oh, hi

Spent the better part of the day looking for bee jewelry...


Etsy

My favorite at the moment, but I like that the next one has an XXS option because I have really small wrists and I can't stand bracelets that slide down my arm.
www.aureliasnest.com


Etsy
My family has been calling me "bee" since I was born because my dad said I looked like a bundle bee after the nurses wrapped me up. I saw a bee bracelet on Instagram today and I decided I cannot live without a bee bracelet. 

Of course I can't make a decision because I like to buy things, but I don't like to spend money. I'm going to sleep on it and decide tomorrow. 

Also, do you like how I failed to mention that I haven't blogged in a month? I'm in a writing rut.

Bee good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment