Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Transition: Dress Edition

I love all of these dresses with flats, boots, or even gladiator sandals (weather permitting!) with a cardigan or jean jacket. The yellow dress is called "The Perfect Summer Dress." I think it actually works well for fall too. It would look great with a navy cardigan and some nude flats. 

This is unrelated, but my roommates and I are decorating are going to decorate for Halloween on Sunday. We're going to make Halloween cookies, watch movies and experiment with homemade warm drinks for fall like salted caramel hot chocolate and pumpkin coffee. 
I'm also going home this weekend and I can't wait to experience some real fall weather! What are you up to? 


The Transition: Dress Edition


1 comment:

  1. I love that striped dress! It is definitely on my Pinterest board. :)

    ReplyDelete