Friday, February 22, 2013

The Newsroom


I just finished season one of HBO’s The Newsroom yesterday on our snow day. You guys, it’s the best show ever. I’m having withdrawals. Luckily, I’m reading All The President’s Men for one of my classes, so I can get my fix of kick-ass journalists for a few more days.

I am really very cool.

I thought this scene was hilarious and I’ve been watching it over and over again wishing I could be that honest and poignant.

I actually do like Sex and the City and realize it's just a TV show, but I've totally questioned the reality of the characters and their lifestyles. I would never, ever spend what they spend on a pair of shoes. (And half of the time I don't even think they are that great!) Like what typical woman in New York could afford to?

One idea from the show I can get behind is having fancy brunch once a week. I'd rather save my money for brunch. 

Food>shoes. And I love shoes. 

Warning: this video contains the "F" word, but I couldn't find a clip that didn't have it. If you skip to :11, you should miss it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment