Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm Only Happy When it Rains...because I get use my new cheetah print umbrella and magenta raincoat!

                                                                 Rainy Day Essentials
Umbrella-$10, Wal-Mart
Rainboots-$24, Target
Raincoat-$9, Wal Mart
Caramel Latte-$3.14, Starbucks
At first I thought this was a little expensive for an umbrella (I am always shocked when anything costs more than $7) but it seemed to be sturdy and the cheetah print was so perfect, so I went for it. Rainboots are a must. I also use them in the winter as snow boots. Target sells fleece liners (note to self: order these today!) to keep your toes warm and dry. I found a rain coat at Sport's Authority that I really loved, but I was not willing to pay $40 for it, so I held off and found this $9 coat at Wal-Mart, complete with lining and a hood. 
Stay dry, 
Caroline

P.S. Ran into Mare at Starbucks and the barista thought my name was Karen. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment