Friday, September 9, 2011

Word Nerd

For admission into the J School, students must pass a grammar and AP exam. I've been going to review sessions to prep for these exams andddd---I kind of love them. I won't lie, I've been having some doubts about my major, as I'm sure many students do at times, but we did an editing exercise the other day and it was like a total sign I'm on the right track. In case you didn't know, I love words. That is why I have a blog. Plus I find myself endlessly interesting and assume other people do too. I'm only kidding friends, I think it's important to become familiar with all the social media out there today. #jschoolkid 
I'm a total visual learner and think this is fantastic. 

http://pinterest.com/pin/181380243/

Peace, love, periods, 
Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment