Friday, September 16, 2011

Sour Patch Kids

First last night was sour. I spilled Propel on my laptop and thought I lost my paper and a lot of other important documents. I paced around my room for 15 minutes and then I made a plan. I would study for my exam as much as I could until 11, then I would go downstairs and retype my paper on the computers and then I would do stat homework. (This is the calm version of the story)
Then last night was sweet. My computer turned on, all my documents were saved and I was able to email all my super important files to myself (note: i ALWAYS email files to myself in case my computer ever crashes and so I can access them anywhere, but last night I decided I wanted to edit the paper once more and then I would sent it to myself. Cue me knocking over glass.) I took my laptop into Tiger Tech just to be sure and they confirmed what I already knew: my computer is fine and I AM SO LUCKY.

So in order to tie this post together with the title: first life was sour, then it was sweet and now I just want some Sour Patch Kids.



1 comment:

  1. Haha I love this! Glad your computer (and its contents) is okay. :)

    ReplyDelete