Monday, October 3, 2011

Checking in

Hello friends,
I promise I will get back to real blogging soon. Last week, I was property of the J school. This week, I am property of my English midterm portfolio. It's an exciting week because I'm working on a couple stories for Her Campus and I have a really awesome Magazine Club meeting AND...wait for it...a MAGAZINE CLUB FIELD TRIP TO ST. LOUIS! Oh yeah and not to mention I'm going home for a wedding and it's October, which means I can finally decorate for Halloween. (note to self: post about your Halloween obsession.) Anyway, I still need to blog about my fab trip to Breckenridge, or Breck, as all the cool locals call it. Let me give you a little teaser though: crepes.

Well my bed is calling, goodnight friends.
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment