Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Deals

Here are five recent purchases for $30 or less that I am loving:
http://www.pocketberry.com/
1. Blackberry Curve- I was due for an upgrade and needing email on my phone, so I went with the Blackberry Curve for $30. I love love love it. I didn't think I'd ever be able to afford a smartphone (ok well actually I didn't think I'd be willing to shell out the cash for one) but this was totally within my price range, and a great deal in my (check)book. 
www.target.com
2. Military Jacket-$30 from Target. I've already worn this at least ten times, so I figure it's a pretty good deal at $3 a wear. I plan on wearing it many more times through the fall and winter. It's perfect with jeans or leggings and boots. I've gotten lots of complements on it already! Definitely a worthwhile purchase. 

 Loveculture.com
3. Brown boots-$30 from Loveculture. These are flat boots that I can wear to class and all day without sacrificing comfort for style. They are extremely versatile and I've already worn them many times! I unrolled the cuff to make the boots higher, but I like the flap rolled over too. 
forever21.com
4. Blazer- $26 from Forever 21. I've had to do a lot of interviews lately and I wanted a more professional look. This blazer in navy is perfect for me because I can dress it up or down with jeans, a skirt, or a dress. It's not a structured as a normal blazer, which gives it a younger, fun feel. I like to pair it with a plain white top and big pearls and a chic watch. 
loveculture.com
5. Cheetah booties- $24 from Loveculture (my new go to shoe store) I saw these and instantly fell in lust. I didn't need these shoes, what could I possibly wear with these shoes. Don't worry, I found something to wear. These are the perfect shoes for me for winter. I'm a whimp about the cold and have a 6'2 boyfriend, so I definitely love a closed toe heel. As I told my dad, cheetah is HUGE this season and I'm a starting a trend with these boots. Ok, maybe I can't take credit for the trend, but shortly after I bought them, I saw multiple pairs in magazines and online. 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I know I'm a total creep, but were you wearing that navy blazer tonight? Very cute. And I'm hitting up loveculture.com right now for some black riding boots. I haven't been able to find any in my price range yet!

    ReplyDelete