Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Community

via pinterest

It's coming back! When Rose and Ben would watch this show in our room I was all like, "What a dumb show" and then I started catching more and more of it and I'd ask them what was going on and then I was all like, "This is the best show ever." 

So many things work for this show. First of all, they have a fantastic cast. The characters are hysterical and unique. They're unlikely friends and the dynamic kills me. The dialogue is so perfectly executed. I'm not even watching the show right now and I'm literally laughing out loud to myself. The situations are just crazy enough to work and ----I just had to stop and google an episode because I'm dying to watch it---
anyway the situations make me laugh out loud every single time. The relationships are also hilarious. I think my favorite has to be Troy and Abed. 

I've tried to get my family into it, but they were all like, "Soo, when does it get funny?" I tried to explain that's an acquired taste thing and that you learn to love the characters. If you haven't seen it, I strongly recommend you try it. It's not a show you have to watch from the beginning, although I would suggest tit because that way you won't miss an episode! 

Are you a Community fan? 

1 comment:

  1. I am not, but I will give it a try after reading this glowing review! :)

    ReplyDelete