Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The world spins madly on

I tried spinning for the first time yesterday. Guys, it's hard. My legs were exhausted and I worked up a sweat in like two minutes. It was a beginner class and we basically got a sample of different settings (riding through mud, on a hill, etc) would be like. I would really like to keep up with it because it seems like such a good workout, but I'll definitely need to pump myself up. I've also been doing 8 am pilates two days a week, and am not sore today for the first time! I also tried some kickboxing last week. Oh my goodness. Talk about some cardio. I'm really going to push myself to keep up with these classes because they provide some variation, but they are challenging! I get so bored on the treadmill, so it's a good way for me to challenge myself.

via google

Have you tried spinning? I want to hear about your experience!

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment