Sunday, February 5, 2012

Nutella Day

It's National Nutella day for 35 more minutes! Nutella is a staple of my diet. I was first introduced to it in my French class and loved it. Then I went to France and tasted a Nutella Banana crepe. It was definitely worth the eight dollars ya'll. I actually attempt to recreate it most mornings by slicing a banana and spreading some Nutella on a mini bagel. I prefer strawberries, but they are expensive and harder for me to get while at school. It's high in protein too, which is extremely important to me, especially as a breakfast food.

This picture was taken in my room last year. I posted this picture to my cousin's wall with the caption, "My food for the rest of the semester." True dat.

I've seen a gazillion recipes on Pinterest for Nutella cupcakes, brownies, ho cho (hot chocolate) and hundreds of other mouth water desserts. I definitely want to try some of these recipes someday, but I have to say, nothing beats the original. Actually looking forward to tomorrow morning (even thought it's monday!) because I have a great breakfast waiting!



Mmmm crepes. Definitely going to make these all the time next year.
via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment