Tuesday, May 24, 2011

All Grown Up

At the mall near my house, there is a curfew on Friday and Saturday nights for kids under 16. They must be with a parent. I was walking into a store right behind a teenage couple on Friday afternoon and the security guard stopped them. I kept walking and she said, "You too, let me see some ID." I handed her my ID and said, "I'm actually 19." She looked at my ID and found much to her surprise that I was 19 and sent me on my way. I'm going to be 20 in August and was just mistaken for a 15 year-old. Something needs to change. My goal this summer is to eliminate anything from my wardrobe that makes me look 15. Or really anything that makes me look young. I suppose I should stop sporting so much Hello Kitty too. I'd love any suggestions. My hope is that by the time I turn 20, I might actually look 20.

I'm going to take some cues from Reese because she's little like me and doesn't look like she just passed the driving test. Maybe it's the bangs?

and Jen because her style is simple and sophisticated and she looks good in everything. 

and Gwen because she's so cute. Should I get a bob like her? 


Now accepting suggestions. 
Love, 
Caren



No comments:

Post a Comment