Thursday, May 19, 2011

Hello

I promise to be better about carenpants this summer! I am getting a memory card for my camera, so I will be able to upload pictures too. School is over thank goodness. The first few days of summer, I unpacked and cleaned like a madwoman and now I have nothing to do until June 6th and I don't know what to do with myself. I am picking up a few shifts here and there before my other summer work starts, but I feel like I should be doing something else. Like running. Claire and I are doing a 10K in October! Uh oh, now that I've put this on my blog, I really have to do it. A friend from work recommended a program called Couch to 10K (the program is also available for other races) and it actually looks doable. I will (maybe?) be posting my progress on here!
                                            Tomorrow starts day one. Only 22 more weeks!
P.S. We get to wear costumes for the 10K! 
Love, 
Carenpants 
 

2 comments: