Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Audrey!

Today would have been Audrey Hepburn's 84 birthday! I love Audrey Hepburn and I have been her for Halloween on multiple occasions and sometimes I just dress up like her for funsies. Anyway, she's fabulous. I have two Breakfast at Tiffany's posters hanging in my room right now and I'm watching it right now as a birthday celebration. I love the big sunglasses/pearls/crown/black dress/gloves look. I also like how she calls everyone "darling" and "dear" because that's so classy. I might name one of my kids Audrey. She also has a few good quotes, see below.


  For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
                                                                     -Audrey Hepburn 
Happy Birthday, Audrey, you my girl


Love,
Carenparents

No comments:

Post a Comment