Monday, May 2, 2011

7 Things

I'm just going to stop apologizing for not keeping up with this because I'm busy. As my friend Meghann pointed out, most of my posts are about food and countdowns, two things weighing heavily on my mind right now. Countdowns are on my mind because summer starts in 10 days. Food is on my mind because I'm starving and won't be eating for two hours and I just read Claire's blog and she posted pictures of these adorable cupcakes she made for her boyfriend. They were Nutella (I eat it literally every day) and strawberries. Here's the link, sorry in advance for how hungry this will make you. http://mississippigirlmisplaced.blogspot.com/
Anyway, Claire also gave me a blog award which means I need to post 7 fun facts about me!
1. I've been drinking coffee since when I was a toddler. My grandma would mix a little bit of coffee, milk and sugar and I've been addicted ever since. My parents used to wake my brother and I up for school and bring us coffee every morning and whenever I spent the night at my grandparents they would make us our coffee. 
2. I really want a baby pig. They are SO cute and pink. I think they would be very cuddly.
3. I have one brother. He has a lot of hair. He is a soccer player and was just inducted into NHS. He just started driving and that is obvious. 
4. The first time and last time I've been on an airplane is when I went to France when I was 17. Nothing like experiencing it for the first time on an international nine hour flight. I would do it again in a heartbeat. 
 5. I really like my birthday and so does everyone else because last year I got an out of nowhere surprise party. I'll be 20 on August 9. Oh my goodness.
6. My family calls me "Bee" or "Bee Bee Girl" because when I was born the nurses wrapped me up in a swaddling cloth and my dad said I looked like a "Bundle Bee" instead of a Bumble Bee and the nickname has stuck ever since.
7. I'm a semi vegetarian. I occasionally eat turkey and rarely beef. I mostly eat cheese quesadillas, grilled cheese and pizza as my main sources of protein.
Aww yeah, Aaron Carter just came on my ipod. I want candy.

Love,
Carenpants

No comments:

Post a Comment