Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mary, Mary, Mary

On the beach!
 Happy Mother's Day to my fantastic momma! She's quite a character, folks. I'm so glad I inherited her sense of humor. She's not shy about how humorous she is either. She's been known to "slay" herself and say "hahahahahahahahahhaha" about her own jokes. Squirrels harass her, mosquitoes love her. She's also a great singer. She's gorgeous and a hard worker and she cracks me up. Thank goodness she has texting so we can talk every day, even though her phone gets stuck on the dreaded T9 all the time and her texts don't make sense. She's so supportive of everything and always makes me feel better. Often I get myself worked up about being a "B" student, which she assures me is something to be proud of and I can always count on her to send me an "exams are stupid" text to make me feel better. I can't wait to get to home and watch all our shows together this summer. Love ya girl!
      Dressed as Paris Hilton for
 a family costume party. 
Playing around on photobooth with me. 



Love, 
Caroline just for today because my mom hates the nickname "Caren"

No comments:

Post a Comment