Sunday, May 22, 2011

Summer Essentials

It's finally warmed up and starting to feel like summer (I have the uneven tan to prove it....) and I thought I'd share with you some of the things I love for summer.

My roommate uses sunglasses as headbands. So practical.

A good read for lounging by the pool or beach. I recommend Chelsea Handler's books, they are hysterical.

I am desperately trying to find nude wedges! Unfortunately, I am super picky (and...frugal...) and have not found a pair I love yet. 


J Crew flip flops. The are the most comfortable flip flops ever. Seriously, I walked around France in them for 14 days straight and still wear them.

A sun hat. I used to make fun of my mom for wearing these, but I actually love them now. 

Watermelon. Want it. Need it. Gotta have it. 

Stay cool, 
Carenpants 

No comments:

Post a Comment