Monday, May 21, 2012

Let's try this again

Ok, let's hope I don't have to write one of these apology posts for not posting again for a long time. I was going to be so much better about blogging, but then I got dry sockets* and couldn't do anything but cry in my bed.

That was a little dramatic, I actually did not cry, but I was in pretty bad shape this weekend. I had to go in for an emergency appointment Saturday night because I was in so much pain. Anyway, I am praying that I have turned a corner and will be 100 percent better in the next few days.

In other news, today is my parents' 30th anniversary!


Thanks for being such good examples of love and team work and working so hard for this family. Love you guys!



*If you are unfamiliar with dry sockets, (thank your lucky stars) they happen to about five percent of people after wisdom teeth removal. They are a result of the blood not clotting over the nerve endings. They "pack" the gum by pushing a little tiny sponge soaked in clove oil into the empty pocket to fry the exposed nerve ending. I felt almost immediate relief. Let's hope they do not return! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Was this a reaction to getting your wisdom teeth out? And don't worry about the book challenge so far; I'm sure you'll catch up in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete