Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Travel Tuesday: I'm back


I'm so happy to be back linking up with Megan for Travel Tuesday! While packing for my two week French adventure was daunting, it was nothing compared to Megan's whirlwind trip across the world! Make sure to check it out, she has really useful tips you'll be glad you read next time you travel.

Looking back on my trip, I definitely could have packed better. We could not do laundry for two weeks, so it was important to bring practical items that could be worn more than once like sweaters and skirts. Before we left for France, we had a series of meetings about what to pack and our chaperones did an exercise to scare us away from overpacking. They packed a fifty pound suitcase that we had to carry up and down the stairs at school. We were responsible for carrying all our own luggage and they wanted us to get a feel for what we would be doing since we stayed in small hotels and changed almost every night.

Here are some pictures of my exceptionally well-organized packing method.







I kid. 

Happy travels! 

1 comment:

  1. Your chaperones were smart! Carrying a 50-pound suitcase around would convince anyone to pack lighter haha.

    ReplyDelete