Thursday, May 24, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Memorial Day

Happy Friday! This week we are putting together an outfit for the three day weekend. I'm going to a pool party this weekend, so I chose a look that is practical, but still festive. 



Friday's Fancies: Memorial Day


Friday's Fancies: Memorial Day by cmichler featuring a full skirt dress




I always love a simple navy suit and this one would be easy to wear under a dress. It'd look great with a tan, too! The white dress would be lightweight enough for a St. Louis summer without sacrificing any style. I threw in a red necklace to give the look a fun twist and topped it off with simple wedges. Don't forget the shades and the sunscreen! 


Have a great holiday weekend! What are your plans? 

6 comments:

  1. LOVE THAT SUIT! I want it. Now. Get in my drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with a white dress!!!! I love it! And those wedges are super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is to die for. I love every single piece. I want that dress, wedges, glasses...basically everything. Ha. Have fun at your pool party. I'm headed to my in law's lake house for some relaxation. Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that white dress! Especially paired with those shoes. Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that white dress and those wedges are so cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress with those wedges! Angie

    ReplyDelete