Friday, March 4, 2011

Feel Good Friday

Friday posts will be dedicated to feeling good and helping others. My sophomore theology teacher/Pax Christi Moderator/Biggest Fan/Social Justice Teacher/ showed me this website. It's called freerice.com. It's really fun (if you like words) because it gives you a word and you have to match it with the closest definition and for every question you get right, they donate 10 grains of rice through the World Food Program. Kind of cool, right? It helps you brush up on your vocab (it can help with the ACT too!) and you're helping people while you're doing it.
Editor's Note: I am not being paid to advertise anything, I just want to have a variety of things to write about. If you know of anything that would be good for this section of the blog, please let me know, I'd love to hear it!
Try it if you have 10 minutes to spare!

http://freerice.com/

  • 1 right = 10 grains

    5 right = 50 grains
    Play and feed hungry people


    Pax, 
    Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment