Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Reese

I should be studying, but this "How We Breathe" diagram is really boring me and I haven't been blogging lately, so why not? Today is Reese Witherspoon's birthday and she is my fave actress. She's so cute and she's short, so we're pretty much twins. Kidding. But She always has cute stuff that compliments her short frame. She also just created her own perfume and works with Avon to raise awareness about domestic violence against women. I love love love all her movies, especially the Legally Blondes and Sweet Home Alabama. She was recently on After Lately and it was probably the best episode ever. She's also getting married this weekend to her agent, Jim. Presh. She's pretty much fab all around.
Peace. Love. Blondes. 
Carenpants


No comments:

Post a Comment