Thursday, March 10, 2011

Study Break

I've been bad about blogging and I'm sorry. Exams have been distracting me a lot a lot a lot. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to catch up for a few days because I'm doing a Dance Marathon this weekend from noon-midnight Saturday. Here are some pictures of studying econ. At least my notes are pretty.
If anyone can explain what any of this means to me, that would be fab and I would love you forever! Seriously, what do all these graphs mean? There are way too many triangles in my life right now. "Holiday in the Sun" by Weezer just came on my Pandora right now. If only!  
Importing means happy consumers and sad producers. Exporting means happy producers and sad consumers. Econ means a sad Caroline. 

I remain:
crankypants

No comments:

Post a Comment