Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Work It Wednesday

I don't know if you're like me, but I hateee washing my hair. The whole process takes forever. First I have to take out the crazy bun, then brush it, then get it wet, lather it with shampoo, rinse, condition, rinse, brush it, blah blah blah, wait for hours for it to dry and then put it back into the bun it started in. I really try to avoid it. And no, that's not gross. I still take a regular shower, it's called "spraying off." You're not even supposed to wash your hair every day because it dries it out and fades the color. Anyway, sometimes I just can't deal with my hair, so I have 3 options.
1. Headband. This generally only works for the half the day because I have a small head and nothing fits, or they give me a headache.
2. Dry Shampoo. I like dry shampoo, but sometimes the smell is too strong and gives me a headache.
3. The Baseball Hat. I'm a girly-girl at heart, but baseball hats are one of the best gifts to humankind. My mom can always pull of the baseball hat, so I've decided I can too. They are such a beautiful thing. The baseball hat says, "I'm busy and on the go and may or may not be trying to hide from people." Kidding. But baseball hats can be so cute and practical.


  Special thanks to my model, Wesley. Work it, Wesley! 
Don't be insecure boy, own that baseball hat, work that cap! 

Hats off to you.
Love,
Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment