Friday, March 4, 2011

Thank Goodness Thursday

I know, I know, it's not Thursday anymore. I'm so sorry. I started this post last night, but got distracted with Jersey Shore, pizza, some bright yellow shorts, skype and lots of clothes strewn all over my room. Anyway, last night at Rollins we had watermelon and strawberries as part of healthy eating week or something. I love strawberries and watermelon, but especially watermelon. We once had a watermelon eating contest where I work as a camp counselor and I lost miserably, but it was so fun! Anyway, Thursday posts will be about things I'm thankful for besides the obvious: awesome people, education, house, a job, etc. These things will be out of the ordinary things that I am glad exist because they make me happy. I am thankful for watermelon. It reminds me of summer and it's so good. Plus, Watermelon SourPatch Kids are my weakness. They are just SO good and cute. Doesn't this picture scream summer? It reminds me of Michigan and Innsbrook :)
 http://cdn1.newsone.com/files/2010/07/watermelon.jpg

Stay sweet,
Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment