Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pretty

I see a lot of hands at my job. (I swipe cards at a location I'm not sharing on the internet) Some hands are big, some are small, some are germy, (seriously, I can tell) some are gloved. And some have really pretty nails! I love painting my nails, it's such a stress reliever and they always look so good afterwards! I sort of like manicures, but they always hurt and make my fingers bleed. And I'm like why am I paying for you to make me bleed when I could do this at home and use a Hello Kitty band-aid? Anyway, I've been noticing a lot cute colors lately. I've seen a lot of pretty pinks and blues for spring. Like this:

 

Ok, but I also love flip flops and sandals and I really want some with a flower on them. Like these from JCrew:

Ok and  I am totally doing this for my room at home over spring break! I love flowers and these are so pretty! 

Wow, this post is so colorful! I love it! 

Rose and I did a lot of spring cleaning yesterday and our room smells and looks springy fresh and our window is open right now and life is good! I'm just obsessed with spring (....is it really supposed to snow again?)

I hope you love this as much as I do. 
Love, 
Carenpants 

No comments:

Post a Comment