Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Good Old Pointless Post

I've had a request to write one of my old blog posts and I'm happy to oblige because I need to whine. So yesterday, I decided to take an abs class that I took all the time last semester, which was such a great idea because I can hardly move today. I also had two exams this morning and I have econ on Friday. Also, today is Ash Wednesday, which means we're supposed to be fasting, so that means no coffee and I'm contemplating giving up DP for lent. Just call me crankypants instead of carenpants. Ugh and I'm headed to bio lab in five minutes and it is sure to be just torturous. And then to work to stand for three hours. And then home to work on stage two of my bio exam. And then I'm not doing anything because I hate school! Also, I just spilled ranch on my sweatshirt and I don't have a tide to go pen on me, which is stupid because what is the point? UGH. Sorry everyone. Time for bio.
love,
crankypants

p.s. read this :) http://claireandcare.blogspot.com/2011/03/what-were-loving-wednesday.html

No comments:

Post a Comment