Thursday, March 17, 2011

Girls Next Door

So Rose and I have the best door around. We like to decorate it with the funniest things. It all started when we got locked out of our room within the first 30 seconds of our parents leaving us for the first time. No, seriously, they were down the hall. We didn't want that to happen ever again, so I stuck at Post-It on the door that says, "Key!" And from there it really took off. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.
The Door in all its glory. 
We have a list of funny things we say in the middle of the night. I talk (and sometimes yell apparently?) in my sleep a lot. I also smile according to Rose. We have the funniest conversations. We haven't had as many lately. We think it's because we're used to living with each now and we really don't wake the other that often.We are also both big fans of Jess on Gilmore Girls (Jess>Dean) so we just wanted to inform everyone which side we're on.
I also need to remind myself to bring my lunch sometimes, so we have a "Lunch!" Post It.
We just added "The Creepers" tonight. We have both recently had encounters with some odd people. Like all the people who call me by my name at work that I have never met before. (I do wear a name tag, but they say it like we're besties) and old guys who ask if Michael Jackson got into heaven. Stay tuned for that. Actually, I hope we don't have to add more for a long time. We also have some notes Ben took for us on Pretty Little Liars that make no sense and are therefore very funny. One of the girls on our floor was in a show and we wrote her a note telling her she did a good job and she wrote back. We're so nice. 

This is my fave thing on our door. This was the note Rose gave me to tell me she was going to Mizzou and that we would be roomies! It also had a list of the top 10 things we would need for our dorm. Love it. Wow, that was so long ago. Crazy. 

 If you would like to see your note posted on our door, please contact Rose and Caren with a note about how much you love us. 

Love, 
Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment