Monday, March 14, 2011

Hiii

Holla Holla,
Sorry I've been neglecting Carenpants. Here's what's been up lately:
Friday: Redid the blog! Do you like? I love.
Saturday: Danced it out from noon to midnight. We didn't sit down for 12 hours and we learned a bunch of dances and we met some awesome families who had benefitted form the Children's Miracle Network. The kids were so cute and the parents were so grateful, so it really helped us stay motivated. One family all knew how to dougie and the mom rapped for us and it was probably the best part of the night.
Sunday: Woke up at 2 pm, showered, took a nap because the shower wore me out, then watched a bunch of TV and ordered dinner with the roomie. She's got me addicted to Army Wives and now we've started watching this show calling Coming Home about military families who surprise their kids and we pretty much just cry the whole hour because it's so great. Then we watch After Lately for some humor and to balance out the night. Then I pop a Benadryl and pass out because I have work really early Monday Mornings. I'm not a druggie, I promise. I just can't sleep on my own/function on 2 hours of sleep.
Today: Snow. Wtf. After class I came home and slept and it was glorious. Let's just call it 10 days until spring break? Cool.


          10 DAYS
Back to regular posting tomorrow. 
Love ya, 
Carenpants 

No comments:

Post a Comment