Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Fling: The Dress

Whoops, didn't realize it was almost midnight. I got caught up editing my last multimedia project of my seven week project. It's a TV news video. It's like what you'd see on the news, so I'm feeling pretty legit. I'm going to upload all my projects on my class blog this week so you can all see little miss journalist in action. Luckily no one filmed me fumbling with the microphone and panicking because I couldn't find the record button. Broadcast is not my thing. Anyway, this is the last installment in my "Spring Fling" series. I liked doing a series because it made me actually blog. I'm definitely going to try another soon. My final essential is a simple dress. I'm digging this navy dress from Target. It's a little over my usual $30 budget, but I'd wear it a ton.


target.com
$34.00

It'd be cute with a belt and cardigan, or alone with a statement necklace. I'd wear wedges, sandals, flats and even boots with it. It's great for days when you want to be comfy, but put together. It's also great for when it's a little chilly in the morning because you can throw on a cardigan without sacrificing any style. Of course I chose another blue item. I can't help it, I love blue! Check out the Pinterest Board for inspiration. What's your favorite spring piece?

Enjoy the weather!
Caroline

P.S. I have a three day week. Then I have Spring Break. I love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment