Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Fling: The Scarf

Tomorrow the projected high is 86 degrees. Hey July, you really snuck up on us there. Spring is really unpredictable, especially in the Midwest. I would not be surprised if it snowed next week. I'd be seriously upset, but not surprised. That being said, it can be hard to decide what to wear during this time of year. Yesterday I recommended the cardigan as a great piece for spring weather. Why not top off your cute cardi with a scarf? Scarves aren't just for winter! Just make sure they are light weight and not knit. They're great to add a pop of color and sophistication to your outfit. I'm really into patterned scarves this season. They are a great and affordable way to add some variety to your look. My favorite? This vibrant blue from Old Navy.

$12.00
oldnavy.com
It would be great with a white tee, jeans and sandals for a casual look, or to dress up a simple black shift dress. I have a thing for blue in case you couldn't tell. Don't forget to check out the Pinterest Board for more inspiration!

How do you incorporate scarves into your wardrobe?

1 comment:

  1. OMG you know me so well. I also wear a scarf almost every day! Today I wore a pink cardigan and this awesome metallic silver scarf I got from Express. :)

    ReplyDelete