Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mizzou-Rah!


I'm doing my first link up with {long distance loving} (I know a thing or two about that!) and we're creating outfits based on our favorite teams in the spirit of March Madness. While MU is no longer in the tournament, Mizzou is still the best team around. We have the best fans, the best town and the best colors! #tigerpride


I choose a comfy, but put together look for a game watching party at a bar or friend's apartment. Most of these items cost waaay more than I would ever pay, but that's the fun in Polyvore. I like to add little gold accents to a game day outfit to glam it up a bit! MIZ...


Mizzou-Rah!






Golden Goose knit top
$625 - thecorner.com

Victoria s Secret scoopneck tee
$30 - victoriassecret.com

Mango distressing jeans
£30 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Michael kors jewelry
£200 - harveynichols.com

1928 wire jewelry
$9 - 1928.com

Diane von Fürstenberg double wrap belt
£173 - matchesfashion.com

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! A good mix between great staple items and school spirit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you're joining the link-up. I look forward to it every week. :) I almost picked that shirt for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, love the gold accessories! I hope had a good week and are enjoying your weekend!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - I am so jealous that you came up with something as fun as this even though your team didn't go as all the way! UMD wasn't even close to the action this year, so I'm jealous that you got to make an outfit!

    Hope your weekend was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete