Friday, March 2, 2012

Sunshine Award

My friend Megan over at Semi-Charmed Kind of Life nominated me for the Sunshine Award! She has a pretty rockin' blog and she posts more often than I do. Check out her blog. Seriously people.
Sunshine Award Rules

Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
Answer 10 questions about yourself.
Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Share the love and link the person who nominated you.

1. Favorite color? Pink!
2. Favorite animal? My dog, Buster. Beagle love. 


                                        3. Favorite number? 9 because my birthday is August 9th! 
4. Favorite non-alcholic drink? Coffee coffee coffee.
5. Twitter or Facebook? I'm definitely a Twitter person. I like that I can follow my friends, celebrities, news sources and magazines. 

6. My passion? My relationships





7. Prefer getting or giving presents? Hmm. This is tough. I love giving surprise presents, but I also love getting presents. I can't decide.
8. Favorite pattern? CHEETAH
Read: I've been looking for a cheetah scarf. This is like $10.00 on Amazon.  For some reason, I'm convinced I can find cheaper. 
                           9. Favorite day of the week? Definitely Friday. Nap and magazine time.

10. Favorite flowers? Peonies 
via art.com
Nominations 
1. Emily @ Emphasis Added
3. Mollie @ For the Fishies
4. Libby @ Follow the Wife
7. Mckenzie @ Design Darling
8. Kelly @ That One Mom
9. Georgie @ Georgie Girl
10. Jordan @ Ramshackle Glam

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Also, I had no idea you liked coffee. When did that happen? ;)

    ReplyDelete