Friday, April 27, 2012

A few things on a Friday

You may have noticed some changes around here. I decided to go for a really simple blog design because the other one was hurting my eyes. Too much color and it was just too busy. I spent all afternoon working on it, so hopefully it looks good! Let me know what you think!

I'm going to an awards banquet next weekend for work and I'm wearing my junior ring dress, but I want to get a turquoise necklace to update it. I got the dress on serious sale at J. Crew and have already gotten a lot of wear out of it and I plan to wear it to a wedding this summer. I think the turquoise would look really nice with it, but I'm having trouble deciding which necklace to get. I don't want the necklace to be too big, but I also don't want it to be too small. #pickygirlproblems After much searching, I've narrowed it down to two choices. I rarely buy jewelry and if I do, it's from Forever 21, however none of their stuff was nice enough to put with this dress. These are both a little more than I'd like to pay (I'm used to Forever prices) but I know I will wear the necklace a lot, so it'd be worth it. 

Ok, here's the dress. I didn't take a picture of the whole thing because I'm mostly concerned about the neckline. I'd like the necklace to hang down, but not too far. Sorry for the poor picture quality. 


And here are my two choices. I like them both, but can't decide. 

$15.00 etsy.com
$16.00
etsy.com 
I realize these aren't quite the same shade, but I think they'd both look nice. Thoughts? 

Really pressing stuff here, I know. I just hate to buy something I'm not totally set on. 

Thanks followers! 



1 comment:

  1. I really like the second one! Also, I love the new design. I think simple white backgrounds really are the best for blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete