Thursday, April 5, 2012

Flower Power

Time for Friday's Fancies! Even though the flowers are making my allergies awful, I still love flowers! 




 I used to hate floral print because it reminded me of being a little girl on Easter. Recently, I've seen so many cute floral blouses that are very sophisticated and perfect for spring. I actually bought the blue top from Old Navy on the right and have worn in three times in the two weeks I've had it. Don't worry, I washed it. 


Flower Power






I also love love love shoes with flowers on the toe. They are the perfect detail on a flat or sandal. I must say I'm digging the extremely high heel and pattern on the ridiculously expensive Louboutins on the right. I also like flower jewelry to add a little interesting detail to an outfit. Done right, a floral piece can be a perfect spring look. 


How do you wear floral? 

4 comments:

  1. I love the combination of the first black and white floral top with the sandals. I can see myself wearing that a lot! xoxo, morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful tops & love the floral eccessories!

    Happy Easter Weekend
    xx, ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you included so many options! I think the flowered sandals and jewelry are my favorite pieces. I'll admit I slacked today and skipped on Friday's Fancies, but hopefully I'll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK this sounds silly but I didn't even KNOW they made floral tunics like this! This one is too cute - love how you paired it with all of those neutrals. I need to get me one now :)

    ReplyDelete