Monday, April 30, 2012

Travel Tuesday

I didn't get a chance to do a Travel Tuesday post last week, but I'm happy to be back. I'm sure Megan missed me. 






This week we are talking about National Parks in honor of National Park Week last week. Which is your favorite national park? What parks have you always wanted to visit? What are your favorite activities to do in a national park?


I had the opportunity to visit Mesa Verde with my family when I was younger and it was amazing. It was pretty cold, but definitely worth it. It's amazing how an entire city was built under a cliff. All of the parks are beautiful, but I think this one is especially cool because while it was man made, it provides such an insight into life then. The architecture is also really interesting. I wish I could scan my own pictures from my trip, but they are at home. 


via wikitravel
I'm hoping to make it to Yellowstone someday. I'd like to spend the day hiking, but I'd definitely want to prepare first by upping my workouts a lot. I can't wait to see what everyone wrote about! The pictures are sure to be a nice break from homework. Happy Tuesday! 

1 comment:

  1. I did miss you! :) But I understand; school is kinda important haha. And I want to go to Yellowstone, too. I can't believe I haven't been there yet!

    ReplyDelete