Monday, April 2, 2012

Lacey Lace



I've seen all sorts of really cute lace shirts lately, but I was never sure if I could pull it off. I tried one on at Target and actually loved it. I had a $50 Visa gift card from my bank, so I got it and I'm so glad! 
target.com $17.00 
It's more off white than the picture shows, so I put an off white camisole underneath. I wore it with red pants, nude wedges and gold hoops last week for a family dinner at a nicer restaurant. I'm planning to wear it on Easter too with this skirt I snagged at Forever 21 for $19. 

forever21.com
$19.80

It's a J Crew look alike and a lot cheaper. I'll pair it with some nude heels and them maybe I will look my age for once. If only I had a bob haircut. Sigh. Anyway, I think this shirt would be cute with of different pieces-something very important to me when I make a purchase-and I can't wait to wear it all summer long. I've put together some pieces I think would work nicely. 

Lace







How do you wear lace? 






Lace shirt
$18 - target.com

Nudie Jeans Co. skinny jeans
$235 - my-wardrobe.com

€35 - welikefashion.com

H&M short shorts
£13 - hm.com

H M wrap around skirt
£13 - hm.com

J Crew ballerina flat
$190 - net-a-porter.com

MICHAEL Michael Kors wedge sandals
$120 - neimanmarcus.com

Coralia Leets opal earrings
$193 - charmandchain.com

Chain necklace
$45 - asos.com

1 comment: