Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday's Fancies

I'm so late in posting my Friday's Fancies because much like real life date night, I could not decide kind of outfit I wanted to wear. School is also crazy, but what else is new?




Most months of the year, I'm two hours away from my boyfriend, so we're pretty lucky that we get to see each other every few weeks, but I still like to spend some time deciding what to wear when I see him because we always try to do something special. I decided to go with a dressy outfit for dancing and a more casual outfit for dinner or a movie.




Purple and God







1. I thought this purple dress would be so cute for a night of dancing. We found a place downtown that does dinner and dancing on Friday and Saturday nights in St. Louis that we're looking to try this summer.
2. Love this color for spring!
3. My boyfriend is a foot taller, so heels are a must and I love gold.
4. I'd wear these with both outfits.
5. I love this big watch for both looks.
6. I love navy and the simplicity of this top.
7. I live in white shorts in the summer. I like that they are cuffed and longer so I could wear wedges with them.
8. Nude wedges are my go-to shoes all summer, they match everything!
9. Ryan's sister got me necklace sort of like this for Christmas. I couldn't find the exact one, but necklaces like this are great for adding a pop of color to a simple outfit. 


What's your ideal date? 

3 comments:

  1. Don't you love tall boyfriends? That means we can wear whatever the heck we want! (Even me!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVE that purple! What a cute, amazing outfit. Love your style, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is that dinner and dancing place?? THAT would be my ideal date :)
    Ps your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete