Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Travel Tuesday: Week 8

There's this song by Michelle Branch that's called "Tuesday Morning" and it goes: 
Tuesday morning, in the dark, we were finding out who we are... 
Today I was walking to work in the dark thinking about who I am and I came to the conclusion that it was far too early to be that philosophical. Anyway, this Travel Tuesday prompt is fitting this morning because I can't travel without a blanket and all I want to do right now is curl up in the dark under one. 





My absolute must have item when traveling is my cheetah print fleece blanket I got for St. Nick's day a few years ago. It's warm and stylish and it's the perfect size for a carry on. Here's a picture of me sleeping with it on vacation. What a flattering angle. 



Also, here is a picture of Ryan enjoying his time with the blanket. 


Anyway, I didn't pack a blanket for my flight to France and I was freezing, so I will never travel without a blanket again.

 I like to be overly prepared for all situations. I don't have any particular item that I regret packing, but I always bring too many outfits. Sometimes that works in my favor if the weather changes unexpectedly, but most of the time I have more than I could wear in a few day span. Here's a picture of my very messy room while I was packing for France. 




Sorry for such a short post, school work calls! Happy Tuesday! 


P.S. Megan, the lovely host of Travel Tuesday, will be in Columbia on Friday! Coffee time! 

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha the beginning of this post cracked me up. I was really looking forward to finding out who you are. Well, guess you can tell me OVER COFFEE ON FRIDAY! :)

    ReplyDelete