Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Travel Tuesday: Week 7

Travel Tuesday always sneaks up on me. This week's prompt: Where is somewhere you have minimal desire to visit? 




This was a tough one, Megan. Initially, I thought Russia because it's too cold, but they have such an interesting history and cool architecture so I had to pick somewhere else. I think if I had to pick I would say Asia. I think it'd be cool to see the Great Wall and try some authentic sushi, but for some reason nothing else really interests me. 




I think the ancient culture is very interesting, but I think we mostly see the industrial, so and everything seems so crowded. If I ever were to visit, I think I'd want to see small city life and stay away from the really big, busy cities. 



1 comment:

  1. Ha! I like the reasoning that Russia is too cold. But they definitely have some interesting history; I just read a biography of a Russian empress and it was phenomenal. And I'm pretty intrigued by Southeastern Asia, but I would rather travel to more countries in Africa, Europe and Middle East first (which I know is technically Asia, but you know what I mean). Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete