Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lit Lover

The other day at lunch my friend was talking about this interview she saw with JK Rowling and how much she loved Harry Potter. This led to a discussion of favorite books and how sad we are when they end. She was especially sad when Harry Potter ended. I was too. We were on vacation when the last book came out and I stayed up late trying to finish, but then I got afraid to finish it and have it really be over, so I woke up early the next morning to finish it. I cried. I found some things on Pinterest this week that totally captured how I feel. 


pinterest
pinterest


I'm currently reading Confessions of a Shopaholic as a little break from my heavy school reading and I'm so stressed about her financial situation, I wish she'd just pay her bill! And now I'm almost finished, so I'm trying to stretch it out until I can get the next in the series. I get really attached to the characters and sometimes I have a hard time coping with the fact that I don't live in their world too. I'd like to eat in the Great Hall in Harry Potter and it's a slap in the face when I walk into Rollins dining hall and the only magical thing about Rollins is pizza to-go available after 8pm. Heavy sigh. I must head to class at Middlebush now, possibly the least glamour and magical place ever. Here's some HG/HP/MG humor for you. 


pinterest
Do you ever feel like this? 


P.S. Found a ton of books on Amazon for 50 cents, but shipping was like $7 for 3 books! Still debating ordering. 



1 comment:

  1. Hey! The book link-up I participate in every Thursday is about endings today. You should link up, too. :)

    http://sweet-green-tangerine.blogspot.com/2012/04/thebookchat-endings.html

    ReplyDelete