Sunday, April 29, 2012

Keep Calm, Polish On

Well folks, school is still not over. I'm surprised too. I have three papers due Friday, 200 plus pages of a novel to read and two exams the week after. It's the Sunday of what we affectionately call "Dead Week" here at Mizzou and I'm getting ready to go to dry my hair and go to bed. It's 10:18. (Sidenote: I fell asleep at 10:30 last night. ON A SATURDAY NIGHT. I'm so cool.) I was feeling guilty about this, but I'm over it. I'm also in pretty good shape for these papers. I have 6 out of 8 pages for one paper, 12 out of 20 for another and 2 out of 5 for the other. I don't feel like losing my head over schoolwork, so I'm not going to. I'd rather save my worrying for more important things like which necklace to buy.

I'M KIDDING. I've worked hard all semester and my grades show it. I have never in my life not turned something in on time and I have faith in myself that I will finish everything. I'm going to take care of myself and do my best. And you better believe, my nails will good while I'm doing it. 
My mantras during this stressful time: 
via caroline on pinterest 
via caroline on pinterest 
via caroline on pinterest
If you're feeling really hopeless about all your work, (hello, every math test of my life) say a quick prayer to St. Jude, the patron Saint of hopeless cases. I have done it many, many times. Good luck with anything you're struggling with this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment