Monday, January 17, 2011

Back to Reality

I got back to school last night and so far I've unpacked, organized my closet, labeled all my binders, put my work and class schedule into my Itouch, iCal and day planner and went to a work meeting. Can I go back on break now? I'm about to go work out, but Knocked Up is on. I've seen this movie so many times, but I have to see the end before I go. It's so weird to be at school but not have anything to do. P.S. Being pregnant and giving birth grosses me out, but I can't stop watching this movie, or 16 and Pregnant or Teen Mom. And thinking about all the gloriously trashy TV on MTV just reminded me there is a special episode of Jersey Shore on tonight. I have a feeling my school work is going to get in the way of my shows. Oh my god, the doctor just gave Katherine Heigel an IV and I might pass out. I accidentally left my Ipod at school over break, so I justified not working out because I need to have it to work out, so now there is really no excuse for me not to go. Meeeh I need to get into a routine, but I just feel so lazy. All I want to do is watch How I Met Your Mother and drink some QT coffee with my faves at home. I'll probably watch it tonight and maybe catch up on Pretty Little Liars. Oh and Jersey Shore. I really don't watch that much TV. Let's see if I can get myself in bed at a reasonable hour tonight because 6:50 am is going to come too soon. All right, time to make my way to the Rec.

xoxo,
cares

No comments:

Post a Comment