Saturday, January 29, 2011

Target

Sorry for my lack of a creative title for this post, but I'm too drained from the Target adventure to think of anything. What started as a simple afternoon trip to Target with Mare and Lis, ended as a 4 hour ordeal. We got to the first bus stop at 2:40 and got on our first bus at 3. We drove around for a long time and Lis was getting super nervous in her fratastic shoe/sock ensemble that we weren't getting off at the right station. We eventually got to a station at 3:20 and waited until 4:05 for the next bus. We finally got to Target and I got some more leggings that were super on sale and some other boring things like plastic baggies and dish soap. Anyway, they had these really cute boots on clearance, but they were for little girls, so I didn't get them. By the end of our Target adventure, we were ready to kill each other because we were tired and hungry and Rose wasn't there to keep us (Mare and Lia) under control, but luckily there was a TacoBell in the mall and we survived. So that was that story. I think you had to be there and I'm kind of jealous of you if you weren't.
On to other things...
So I made two new friends this week. One girl from my bio class who lives in my dorm and another girl who is in my econ class. I'm glad I have study buddies now, especially in econ. Do you ever feel like when you're making a new friend that it's like you're asking them out or something? Sooo yeah, we should like study together or something...just text me...#imnotacreep. Anyway, I'm excited to have friends in all my classes now. So I was up pretty late last night, so I'm just going to stay in and chill tonight. I'll probs work on some homework. Right now I'm watching some movie on ABC Family. Quality television, people. Oh and now there is a commercial on how to style your hair like Aria's on Pretty Little Liars. OH! Maybe I'll do some reading and catch up on that show.
Love,
Cares
p.s. 13 days until Ryan visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment