Tuesday, January 25, 2011

CTFO

I am considering writing another note to myself. Here's my draft:
Dear Caroline,
CTFO.
Thanks.
I don't know what has gotten into me lately, but I have been hyper organized, which has made me hyper anxious. I figure out my clothes the night before, pack my backpack, clean my desk multiple times a day, write my homework all over the place so I don't forget. I write down all important days in my planner, in my iTouch and on my Ical. I write all my shifts everywhere. (They are the same all semester, like I could forget them.) I thought being so organized for this semester and planning everything in advance would make this a smooth semester. But I hate it. I hate everything being so planned out and scheduled all the time. I think I've overwhelmed myself with all the constant planning. And when I have free time, I feel like I need to organize a binder, work out, rearrange my food. I have myself so stressed out about things that haven't happened yet, and then I just crash and burn and get really cranky and do things like break out into a really dorky fast run at the Rec and sass off to my friends. I really need to take one day, actually, just one hour at a time. Lists do help me a lot, but I really need to take a chill pill because I'm eventually going to run out of hello kitty paper and a "To Do" list on plain paper is just not as exciting. So I finished all my homework and now I'm watching Legally Blonde and resisting the urge to read anymore econ and look up other potential minors because for about two hours tonight I was going to switch from an english minor to a nutrition and fitness minor so I could write for a health magazine, OR work for a Rec center if I can't find a job right away after graduation, but then I nixed that idea because then I'd have to take chem and that would be a disaster. One hour at a time. I'm working on it.
God, Legally Blonde is such a great movie.
ok. keep calm. watch chelsea lately. carry on.
love,
carenpants
p.s. 2.5 weeks until Ryan visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment