Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lazy Saturday

I didn't get out of bed today until 1 pm. It. was. awesome. It was so nice not to have a single thing planned today. I definitely needed a day off work. I finally did get out of bed and had some mini muffins for breakfast. I tried to go to lunch and shower multiple times, but Sex and the City was on like all day and I'm now addicted. I finally started on my econ homework and spent the better part of the afternoon/evening doing that. Unfortunately, a lot of things interest me more than econ, so it's takes me a really long to finish it. I have it every day and we already covered three chapters this week, so I will pretty much be spending most of the semester doing econ. I also redid my bulletin board tonight and organized all my food, sheets, towels and miscellaneous things. I'm such a cool college kid. Although I did go to bed at 4 last night (this morning?) so that's something college like.
Now, a word about my wardrobe. Last night I tried to find something to wear and ended up trashing my room. You know, for someone who loves clothes, I really don't. I have a lot of clothes, but I have a lot of really similar pieces. Like jeans have some variation (skinny, dark wash, flare, etc), but I have SO many black tops. I have at least three black tank tops in Como right now. Plus a short sleeved v-neck, a long sleeve plain black top, an off the shoulder black top. And I can't even count how many black sweaters and t-shirts. I also have a problem with purple and navy blue. Anyway, by the time I went out (midnight) I had piles of clothes on the floor that I deemed unwearable. You should have heard the conversations with myself. Can you really wear boots with a tank top? What are you 37? Is it acceptable to wear rain boots to a frat party? I need some nutella. You look like a total mom. Ok, preggo. OVER IT. Anyway, I would really like it to be summer all year round so I could just wear a swim suit and a cover up all the time. P.s. Ryan thinks he's going to be tanner than me this summer. I'm soooo worried.
So now my finger is bleeding because I got cardboard box cut. It's stinging a lot and looks gross.
Night night,
Caren

No comments:

Post a Comment