Friday, January 28, 2011

These boots were made for running....

....to Strickland at 8:54 because I woke up at 8:50 for my 9 am class. Luckily, I set out my outfit last night, but picked high heeled boots because I thought, "Hey, I did my laundry and finally have some clean clothes and I have an easy so Friday, so why not rock the boots?" But I was cursing myself as I was running past the bookstore and really starting to feel my workout from last night with Lis. I was sure not to slip on any black ice like Lia did last night. Sadly, I did not witness this, but I heard it was quite entertaining. Anyway, I'm really glad it's Friday and I'm taking a nap as soon as I get home from class. Oh sheesh, just remembered I forgot to bring a snack because I won't eat lunch until 2. Oh well. Someone is eating pizza right by me at the Student Center and it's making me really hungry. I JUST FOUND FRUIT SNACKS IN MY BACKPACK! Also, I could go buy food at the Mizzou Market, like 15 yards away, but we'll see.
Anyway, yesterday I only had two classes, and despite a little bit of craziness in the laundry room, it was  pretty good day. I went downtown to Kaldi's with my friend Sarah and we just studied and drank coffee and looked like serious college students. Then I did this class called Hip Hop with Rose and Lisa (Lisa, Lis=Lia. Maybe I shouldn't have told you that so it seems like I just have a lot of friends) and it was a really good class. Then Lis and I did Ballet Fit, but we were kind of over it because it was crowded and we were hungry. After class, we got pizza to go for dinner and it was really good. Until I spilled Dr. Pepper all over it. Not going to lie, I was really hungry and ate it anyway and it was fine. Then I had three loads of laundry to do and I don't think any of the washers spun out because my clothes were sopping and people just left their clothes in the dryer all night (#rude), so I had to wait for a dryer for 30 minutes and my clothes were still wet and I dried them twice. But I have all clean clothes now, so I'm a happy camper. Then I skyped Ryan and he showed me his physics homework and it gave me a headache. So that's a little recap of yesterday since I didn't blog. Well I should do some homework before Bio.
Happy Friday!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment