Tuesday, January 18, 2011

GSR

I'm currently sitting in the GSR (also known as the Girls' Study Room in my kick ass dorm) with Rose, my roomie, and Ben my friend from down the hall who shares a love of robes with me. I'm trying to rewrite my Econ notes from earlier today (What happened to syllabus week?) but it's so boring and i just want to play Tetris. I took a two hour nap earlier when I meant to go to the Rec. But I slept like a baby and it was fabulous. I eventually did go to the Rec and did the stairs. Then I watched Teen Mom and then went to my friends' room for a movie night. I'm trying to ease back into this semester. I think I stressed myself out a little by filling out all my calendars from now until the end of the year. I got really overwhelmed with work and school, so I'm trying to take a chill pill. Lia and I realized earlier we are in the same bio lab and we can be lab partners! Thank goodness because I was so not excited for that lab. We took a lab science senior year and we never did the labs right. It was an AP class with only two other students (one of them being Rose and the other a junior), so we just ate a lot of puppy chow and pretended to know what was going on. Def one of my favorite classes. 
Anyway, tomorrow shouldn't be too bad. Class at 9, 11, 1 and work at 5:30. I'm SO excited to not work on Thursday and only have two classes. It's supposed to be two degrees on Thursday and I have class in a building that is literally on the opposite end of campus, so we'll see if I make it. Meeeh I'm hungry and should get to bed. 
laterz, 
caren

No comments:

Post a Comment